Welcome to Georgian Bay General Hospital
Exceptional Care, Every Person, Every Time
Our Hospital is vibrant, progressive and a partner in inspiring a healthier community.
We are thoughtful, respectful and understanding of every person we serve, and their families. We bring the same caring to our relationships with one another.
We honour the beliefs, cultures, diversity and traditions of the people we serve. We work together as a team, valuing the contributions of each member.
We consistently demonstrate that we are trustworthy and accountable by:
- Doing what we say we will do;
- Being good stewards of the resources entrusted to us;
- Delivering quality patient care safely.
We provide the best health services by:
- Thinking and acting strategically;
- Being imaginative, creative trend-setters;
- Recognizing that we are all leaders.
ALLERGY ALERT: No Strawberries; No Lilies; No Latex Balloons; Fragrance Friendly
GBGH Nurse Receives Prestigious de Souza Nurse Associate DesignationCheryl Latondess is the first RPN in Ontario to complete 150 hours of education to earn the distinction Midland, ON – Cheryl Latondress who works at Georgian Bay General Hospital (GBGH) is the first...Read More...